IT Business Analyst (m/f/d)Vienna
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst (m/f/d) to help us become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
We are Emakina. We are a bunch of digital experts, innovative nerds and passionate doers. Young. Experienced. Talented. Wild. Professional. Cooperative. Smart. Enthusiastic. And always realizing ideas.
We are proud of our team culture. We always have each other’s backs. Every day we strive for growth as individuals and together as a team.
What we do.
Digitalization of Austria’s biggest loyalty program jö #done
Marketing Automation and more efficient customer service for Kastner & Öhler #done
Optimization of POC sports' marketing and customer service #done
Play a key role in the digitalization of Vienna’s Tourist Board #done
Find out more emakina.at/cases
But enough about us. We are looking for an
IT Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna, Austria (partially remote)
Within your role and as part of our team you can expect lots of varied and challenging tasks:
- play a key role in our co-creation process with the customer at the beginning of every project
- identification and comprehension of customer-specific business value in the context of interviews or workshops
- consulting during all the stages of a project: analysis of the as-is situation, outlining the challenges, then working out solution strategies - taking into account the views, problems, and wishes of all stakeholders
- preparation of solution proposals, working closely together with the QA and the development team
- accompanying the whole implementation of the solution during the project in cooperation with the IT project manager
These are the professional requirements and personal skills we are looking for:
- Practical experience as Business Analyst for 5+ years
- Completed technical education (college or university level) or several years of practical experience
- Proficient in English and German (C1)
- A teamplayer by heart
- Direct responsibility in your field of work and independent and structured way of working
The platforms we use:
- Salesforce, MS Dynamics Power Platform, Kentico CMS, Bynder DAM, InRiver PIM
The tools we use:
- Atlassian Stack (Confluence, JIRA), Workfront
What we offer:
- Secure job in an innovative and constantly growing company
- Flexible working hours, home office as desired
- Work with an empowering, open and mutually supportive team
- Personal responsibility and independent work with a lot of creative freedom
- Lots of employee events and goodies (there is always a reason to celebrate)
- Corporate Health initiatives and social responsibility projects
- Excellent public transport connection, U2 Krieau close to Praterstern
Join our mission to become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
Salary: We offer you a salary above minimum wage in keeping with the market and based on your capabilities. For legal reasons we would like to state that the minimum wage set by the collective bargaining agreement (IT-KV) is EUR 3,190.
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers