Ready to test your classroom knowledge in the real world? We want to hear from passionate, hard-working students who want to savour agency life one of the OG’s of the Belgian digital industry: Emakina.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you are:
- Bursting with energy and innovative ideas
- Open to new challenges
- Ready to work hard and put your skills to good use
- Keen to learn from the brightest minds in the business
- Eager to get a taste of real world projects
Join our vibrant team of big thinkers, rule breakers and risk takers. An Emakina intern will work in the creative, strategy or account management departments – depending on your background and interests. You’ll gain exposure to the inner workings of a fast-paced digital agency and pitch in on many tasks and projects. You’ll be invited to join brainstorming and planning sessions, be involved in research, plans and strategies, creating engaging content, and assisting on the administration side of client service work. Interns will also have the opportunity to meet teams and clients from around the world.
Kick-start your career with
- World-class training
- Collaborative environment
- Flexible working
- Big name brands
- International teams
- Cutting edge technology
- Weekly team events
- Relevant qualification or in the process of studying
- Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
- Efficient and effective online research skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
Send us your CV and a motivation letter why we should choose you.
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers