Experience Design Project ManagerBrussels
If you are equally right and left-brained, if you live, dream, and breathe digital, then you are the one we need for the further growth of our crew.
You will be part of the Experience Design (XD) team in charge of designing meaningful products and services to help our clients' users achieve their goals. They research, sketch, test, iterate and design relevant interactions between our client's interfaces and its intended users. The team is made up of researchers, design strategists, UX designers, and content designers.
As XD Project Manager, you will work closely alongside our XD Practice lead, the core team, and our clients to plan and deliver projects on time while achieving quality and customer satisfaction. You will be expected to co-lead the project along with our design strategists who facilitate the design process from research to completion. We expect you to drive performance and manage the project communication between our team and our client’s working team.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Project management & organizational skills
- Manage and see projects through from start to finish - this includes scoping, requirements gathering, resource management, and building out timelines based on our design and development processes.
- Assess and apply the right project management methodology (our XD team applies Design Thinking) to ensure the success of our projects.
- Provide support to all project team members so that they have all the necessary information and resources to carry out their tasks effectively.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks, remove impediments and blockers should they arise, to ensure that the project is able to continue and proceed smoothly
- Demonstrate critical thinking when it comes to problem-solving, task prioritization and managing multiple project timelines
- Be comfortable working in a cross-functional team across all levels and departments, understanding the various working styles and adapting accordingly
- Manage conflict in a neutral and diplomatic manner, with the primary focus of moving the project forward
- Practice active listening and exercise empathy when communicating with both internal and external teams
You sweat the details, are careful in planning, and are bold in communication. You prefer rolling your sleeves up and getting your hands dirty to fix the problem.
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated project management skills: planning, scoping, costing, managing timelines, and delivery
- Experience in a client-facing role, with good verbal and written communication skills to enhance negotiation and liaison within teams
- A team player with excellent time management skills - you will work closely with our XD practice lead to outlining the right approach for each project
- Good problem-solver, able to articulate and balance trade-offs to keep the team moving forward
- Understanding of Design Thinking methodology
- Familiar with current and emerging technologies; proficient with tools such as Miro
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in high-pressure situations and tight time frames
- Able to manage and motivate team members through the process
Good to have
Knowledge or experience in product design
Experience in managing strategic projects
Understanding of UX design
Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers