Communication and events internshipBrussels
Hey there! Are you a Digital Native with great social abilities and good communication skills? Do you want a chance to discover the awesome digital transformation world of Emakina?
Excellent! We are looking for an intern to join our Marketing & Communication team for at least three months.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for project production & planning, allocating resources;
- You will ensure the review and delivery of the project on time and within budget;
- You will manage risks and identify appropriate solutions;
- You’ll be able to understand the project also from a technical point of view;
- You will coordinate the work of the creative team from briefing to delivery;
- You will ensure the quality of the project by challenging the deliveries;
What are we looking for?
- Strong organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure;
- Good team member with a good sense of integration and adaptation;
- Excellent command of English and French or Dutch.
What’s in it for you?
- Catch real-world action;
- Work with digital pioneers;
- Find what you’re truly great at;
- Be part of a community where you can bounce around ideas, challenge opinions and see new perspectives;
- Get a foot in the door at Emakina.
Do you recognize yourself in the above points? Ready for your next challenge at Emakina? Apply with your CV and a short cover letter that will not leave us any choice but to hire you! Go!
To be considered for an internship, candidates MUST be full-time students enrolled at a college, university, or specialized school. If you are not a student, no dice, we cannot provide an internship opportunity. The internships will take place in our headquarters located in Brussels and will last minimum 3 months.
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers