Marketing Automation StrategistBrussels
The Digital Marketing team of Emakina.BE is at the forefront of its 2.0 version! That is why we need extra colleagues that can help to make the dream come true…
We have been offering 360° digital services for 20 years now, all at an experienced level. But as always things are evolving at a high pace... and that is why we (regularly) need to rethink ourselves. Within this approach, we are looking for extra profiles that fit within this evolving strategy. As a result, you will become part of a large family of 200 digitally experienced professionals, willing to share their knowledge and skills with you and waiting for your eagerness to create or improve user experiences with them.
Who are you as a person?
You have a huge interest in a personalised view on the user journey and user experiences with brands, its products, and services. You are a fan of strategy, but also of methods and technologies that can be used to implement this strategy. Going from journey mapping, marketing automation, touchpoint planning to channel performance, …
You are someone with a vision, user-focused and have an open mind. You have an exceptional will to implement your vision. You have a can-do mentality and a pragmatic nature that believes proof is important to deliver success.
Being a team-player, you figure out together with your colleagues what might work best and align with them to bring new ideas to the table. You are always willing to share knowledge and support each other and are eager to expand your knowledge with colleagues ànd clients.
About the job
As a strategist, you love to collaborate on our Digital Marketing-projects from the presales-phases through the business requirements analysis, functional- and process design (including scenario design, flow mapping and customer journeys) to end up with KPI-reporting, analysis & improvements. You ensure the business requirements of the clients are met and data is properly stored and used for optimisation.
From a consulting perspective, you consult on and/or lead the creation and maintenance of client campaigns & strategies. This includes campaign optimisation, process streamlining, and iterative improvement of automation projects.
You collaborate in and with the Marketing Automation strategic team, as well as the creative, DxD and digital marketing team at Emakina.
You will take part in/(co-)organise:
- Pre-sales activities such as pitches, inspiration sessions and client workshops.
- Delivery activities such as requirements gathering, insights gathering, recommendation of practical steps, implementation guidance.
- And finally, you coach in continuous optimisation, driving you to spot opportunities add business value in a sustainable way.
- Act as a knowledgeable liaison between strategic & technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase
- Being able to translate the client’s business needs into business specifications for the development team to implement
- Familiar with Agile project management methods
- Deep understanding of Marketing Automation-tools, functionalities & features
- You have solid experience working with clients in the digital sphere. You are experienced in managing multiple stakeholders & fluent in English + fluent in Dutch or French.
What we offer
Our team is full of fun, social and friendly workers that creates an enjoyable work atmosphere. We can introduce you to first class customers and so many continuous learning opportunities.
That’s not all, we also provide you with a competitive salary package, extra-legal advantages and high level professional education in a super-fast growing company.
At Emakina, we are all one big happy family and you cannot be missing!
If you want to join our team and unite with our family in Brussels, you should apply right now! We’re already waiting for you!
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers