Project Manager NL/FRBrussels
The Digital project Manager has day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of their projects with a focus on great delivery. To do this you should have great skills in client management, effective project leadership, budget control, project tracking and reporting.
THE PM MANAGES AND DELIVERS PROJECTS
• Manage and deliver multiple work streams for various types of digital (and some non-digital) projects within an account to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality.
• Work with internal teams to help define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects.
• Be the hub of communication for the project – in regular contact with internal and external partners engaged in delivering our product.
• Be prepared and able to defend your position and your client position internally and externally.
• Encourage and facilitate collaboration and empower the team.
• Have a good understanding of the brands you work on – their definitions, their core characteristics, how they should and shouldn’t behave
• Understand the key digital and technical aspects of the development process for crm, website, email, online advertising, print etc.
• Create robust and realistic cost documents in our internal management tool.
• Produce and follow realistic timings with clearly flagged milestones.
• Know when to delegate upwards and raise the alarm at the right time, to the right people when issues occur.
THE PM STRIVES FOR GREAT WORK
• Learn to develop creative and technical judgement and strive for the best work every time.
• Ensure you are driving quality at every stage of the project both in french and dutch.
• Be eager to do better and better and better again.
THE PM IS PASSIONATE ABOUT ADVERTISING, MARKETING, DIGITAL AND CRM
• Make it your business to learn as much as possible: reading relevant blogs and articles, attending training sessions, talking to experts and taking an interest generally in what is going on around you.
• Be plugged in to new trends and developments across the industry and particularly within the client’s sector.
• Understand the different types of available and emerging media, including constraints and opportunities presented by each.
• Understand what makes a good piece of marketing.
THE PM WILL BE AN AWESOME COLLEAGUE
• Be positive and a force for good in the team – even when faced with difficult problems.
• Be solutions minded.
• Remain calm under pressure.
• Be prepared to muck in on areas outside of your immediate scope. This means sharing resources, helping on other accounts, taking part in pitches or managing internal initiatives.
• Do not sing too loud.
• Do what you love and love what you do
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers