Seize the potential of Amazon, AliExpress, bol.com and other marketplaces, meeting the challenges and avoiding the pitfalls.
The explosion of marketplaces like Amazon, AliExpress, bol.com, has radically changed users’ buying habits. Brands, distributors, retailers and wholesalers have had to adapt to this reality.
We have seen mounting pressure, with the volume of data giving marketplaces a real competitive edge. The loss of intermediaries, changing distribution networks, pressure to update IT, transformation of supply chains and the need for warehouses are just some of the challenges.
A second evolution is happening: platforms like Instagram are beginning to offer new sales channels which need to be integrated into overall distribution strategies. All these opportunities require transversal expertise, combining technology, marketing, creativity and business.
- Research and marketplace audit
- Performance and ROI optimisation
- Protection from abuse and fraud
- Coordination with traditional distribution
- Product content creation or optimisation
- Brand content creation (A+ content and brand store)
- Paid campaigns management
- Training on tools and best practices
- International expansion
- Strategic consulting